cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Schatten <ala...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Impossible CLI??
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 13:41:47 GMT
So next iteration,

again a new exception...

Upayavira wrote:

>> (3) it works in "normal" cocoon mode fine as ever.
>

> As a servlet, you mean?

yes, precisely.

> t's hope so, or maybe the docs could be extended. - the person who
> knows something best isn't always the best person to write user docs!

so, as a naive user, I tried to add some clarifications to the
documentation; please be so kind and look at the file in the attachment,
hopefully this is useful for you (it contains a part of the cli.xconf).

> Just remove all blocks, and add them back as you need them.

I removed the authentication now, and all "unstable blocks". (If it is
helpful, I could also send my build.properties)

so, now I can provide again a new exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at
        at
        at Loader.invokeMain(Unknown Source)
        at Loader.run(Unknown Source)
        at Loader.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/ServletConfig

(to be honest, I would have given up already since yesterday; but we
have the cocoon-day in austria, with one complete day of cocoon
tutorials, and I really would want to present the resulta of the
"offline-cocoon"... but Cocoon currently tries to do everything to avoid
my presentation *g*)

Alex