cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Automatically transform non ISO-8859-1 request-paqrameters to ISO-8859-1?
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 10:11:04 GMT
Hi,

I am having some trouble here. I am the sitemap to use parts of the
requested url as parameter for an xslt transformation. First everything
worked fine (mabe becaus that browser used the ISO-8859-1 charset), but
with the newer browsers I am having problems with URL-encoded umlauts.
How can I force cocoon to treat the request parameters as ISO-8859-1 data?

If not. Can I force cooon not to do url-decoding ? I could do this in my
stylesheet (as it was with the older version of cocoon I was using before).

Chris