cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Zurich dinner? (was Re: Homepage-Devlopment)
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 09:30:54 GMT
Sylvain.Thevoz@swisscom.com wrote:
> Is your meeting in Zurich only for Cocoon core developers?

I suggest everyone who is using or just interested in Cocoon

> Do you plan to organize a Cocoon user group in Switzerland?

I think last January the Otego and Wyona people met for lunch (Bertrand
was also invited, but Zurich ... ;-) and
dicussed that it would make sense to organize something (this is where
the domain comes from), but in the end nobody really found the time to
organize something. Maybe the Wiki helps getting something off the ground.

I think it doesn't have to be formal, meeting and having a nice time is
probably all it needs.

Michi

> Regards
> Sylvain