cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Schatten <ala...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Impossible CLI??
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 01:19:45 GMT
First of all, thank you for your comments, unfortunately I do not come
one step ahead; always new problems are arising...

I will (for sake of simplicity) answer your email and Upayaviras seperately:

Lars Huttar wrote:

>- Follow directions at http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CommandLine
>  on getting CLI working. My details:

--> next mail

>- I'm using cli.xconf to specify cli configuration, rather than the command line.
>  In the supplied cli.xconf, I changed context-dir to:
>  <context-dir>C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat 4.1\webapps\cocoon</context-dir>
>  and added a uri element:
>  <uri src="test/1"/>

I am also trying to use the config file; but I really do not know what
you mean to do with this test/1...

>- In the Tomcat 4.1\webapps\cocoon directory, I up test\sitemap.xmap with the
>  following matcher:
>    <map:match pattern="1">
>      <map:read src="test1.html" mime-type="text/html" />
>    </map:match>
>  And added the file test\test1.html with some simple HTML in it.

why this?? It should be possible to simply point to an existing URL? why
create a new one?

>- Run the CLI as follows:
>    ./cocoon.bat cli -x cli.xconf

tryed this...

>- You can apparently disregard the following errors:
>  - Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
>  - server.properties not found, using command line or default properties
>  - java.sql.SQLException: The database is already in use by another process
>        at org.hsqldb.Trace.getError(Unknown Source) ...

there are not occuring any longer, but others... --> next email