cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Questionmarks instead of umlauts in JPEG serialized SVGs ?
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 14:14:44 GMT
Hi,

I am having some strange problems with the svg-to-jpeg serialisation in
combination with german umlauts. I am using cocoon to dynamically
generate images according to the url of the immage. If I embed an image
"/images/Title.jpg" a jpeg containing the text "Title" is created. My
problem now is, that if I link "/images/%FCberschrift.jpeg", which is
URL-Encoded "├╝berschrift", I get the correct image, but at the position
where the umlaut is, there is a black diamond with a white question mark
inside. I have tried several things, but I couldn't get this to work.

Hans anyone here got an idea?

Thanx in advance,
    Christofer Dutz