cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: resin 3.0.3 and cocoon 2.1.2 problems
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 14:05:09 GMT
Hello Robert,

it's the endorsed libs problem (XML libraries). It's common for all JDKs
above version 1.4. I don't know exactly how to solve it with Resin, starting
the server with -java.endorsed.dirs=/directory pointing to a directory that
contains the XML library versions of Cocoon should work.

For deeper hints please read at

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=EndorsedLibsProblem

and

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=NoMoreDtmIdError.