cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: file upload with flowscript : a basic upload component source code
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 23:32:15 GMT
Nicolas Maisonneuve wrote:

>yes it's a donation !
>(how donating this with bugzilla ?)

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/howto/howto-bugzilla.html

Also, it may be best to change the package name to something like
org.apache.cocoon.components.upload.  Also, donations mean assigning
the copyright to the ASF, so you should probably remove the copyright
statement
in the header (looks like it was automatically placed there by your
editor, but
still...)  You can replace it with the Cocoon copyright or just leave it
out.

Also include the configuration notes you provided, and any documentation
necessary - even if only javadoc.

Thanks,
Geoff