cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Otmar Vobejda <ot...@hcwerk.cz>
Subject Re: Recursive reading from database
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 22:40:51 GMT
Maybe stupid question, but how to insert ESQL tags inside <xsp:logic>
block? Next example is absolutly wrong:

<xsp:page ...>

    <xsp:logic>

        public void testMethod() {

        <esql:connection>
            <esql:pool>diplpool</esql:pool>
            <esql:execute-query>
                <esql:query>select id, name from test</esql:query>
                <esql:results>
                    <esql:row-results>
                        <esql:get-string column="id"/>
                        <esql:get-string column="name"/>
                    </esql:row-results>
                </esql:results>
                <esql:no-results>Empty</esql:no-results>
                <esql:error-results>Error!</esql:error-results>
            </esql:execute-query>
        </esql:connection>

        }

        </xsp:logic>