cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: woody: fill selection-list with result of database query ?
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 21:53:23 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Joern Wallstabe wrote:
>> I'm using cocoon 2.1.3 dev and would like to fill a selection-list in
>> a woody form dynamically
>> using the result of a database query.
>>
>> How can I fill the selection-list from flowscript?
>> .. using FlowJXPathSelectionList ?
> The simplest way is to write a pipeline that does the database
> extraction e.g. with ESQL and use <wd:selection-list
> src="cocoon://esql-pipeline.xml" dynamic="true"/>
>
> Sylvain

Sylvain, are you repudiating your own creation? ;-)

Joern, FlowJXPathSelection list is perfect for what you are trying to
accomplish. I bugged Sylvain to create it because I needed it for the
same reason. Please see the countryselector example in the latest CVS
version and don't hesitate to ask me if you need more help.

	Ugo