cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anders Forsgren <and...@digitalfarmers.com>
Subject Re: XSP/ESQL escaping
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 21:31:53 GMT

      >Where and how is formatMessage() implemented? That is the code we
really

 >need to see, I think.

Thanks for your time

The formatMessage is implemented above the problem in the xsp logic
section, and it (currently) only does this  :

<xsp:logic>
public string formatMessage(String message)
{
     return instring.replaceAll("\n", "<br/>)
}
</xsp:logic>

the problem area in the xsp, like I said looks like this

column="body"/>)</xsp:expr></body>

The problem occurs when the xsp:expr contains tags (i.e. if I do the
replace "\n" ---> "foo" , then all is well, but "\n" ---> "<foo/>" will
not work. )

rgds

Anders