cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Copying/Moving files in flow?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 06:47:53 GMT
Sam Coward wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been doing some playing with flow and Slide to do some content
> management.
> One problem I stumbled across is how to perform a copy/move operation
> inside flow if the file type
> is binary?
>
> Is there some way to resolve the slide source perhaps and use the
> getOutputStream() method call? Although, I couldn't
> directly see how to get to a source resolver from flow.

var resolver =
cocoon.getComponent(packages.org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceResolver.ROLE);

or something like that.

Alternatively, if the things you want to move are just files, you can do:
var file = new java.io.File("filename");

and then do anything you can do with a Java file object.

Regards, Upayavira