cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "HRIVIK, Roman (ext.)" <x_hri...@orange.sk>
Subject cocoon applications each in diffrent WAR
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 07:50:02 GMT

Hi,

What can you advice me with developing more cocoon applications in one site ?
My idea is to do basic core functionality to my site.
And then other developers will do each one application.

Is it possible to put cocoon to diffrent WAR files
so application can be changed separately - but there I need to have
shared session (for authentification, ...)

Or should I put all applications to one WAR file ? - but when there will be new
application I will have to restart whole container to reload changes.

Thanks for advice.

Roman