cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject RE: Woody Transformer: absolute addressing of widgets
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2003 09:27:36 GMT
Danny Bols dijo:
>> PS: in the future, it would be helpful if you could post a diff instead
>> of a complete file, especially if the change is small. Don't know if
>> you're familiar with CVS or other version control systems, but the small
>> learning curve is definitely worth it.
>
> Do you mean a kornshell diff?

See this:
http://cocoon.apache.org/community/contrib.html#How+to+Generate+Differences

> Is WinCvs 1.2 on my XP a reliable client? I ran into an error a few times
> getting the latest version. What do you used as cvs client?

Another good utility including CVS client is cygwin:

http://www.cygwin.com/

Cygwin also contains a diff tool.

> What is the best way to build only the woody block? Simply making a
> local.blocks.properties in which you exclude all the other blocks?

This is a posibility. You can exclude all the blocks and just build woody
block. After building, you can get the woody block:

build/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/cocoon-woody-block.jar

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo