cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon activity - deugging
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:54:19 GMT
One of the best debugging tools I have found is AbstractCompositeTestCase.
I have been able to unit test my Cocoon components in IntelliJ very easily
with this. After that, the error messages at run time have been enough to
let me know what I have misconfigured.

Unfortunately, AbstractCompositeTestCase and its parent, ExcaliburTestCase,
are not well documented. You have to read the source code to figure them
out.  However, so far I have been able to unit test generators, input
modules, source resolvers, and standalone components with it.

Ralph