cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: trying to generate the SRC attribute of <map:transform> eleme nt b ased on XML returned by generator.
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 23:51:37 GMT
You can write an input module to dynamically pass date to a transformer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Fagnani-Bell [mailto:justin@paraliansoftware.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 3:43 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: trying to generate the SRC attribute of <map:transform> element
b ased on XML returned by generator.

Only actions can set sitemap parameters, which is how you would set the src
attribute. If you can write a simple action that will create your URL and
place it in the sitemap parameters then you should try that. I don't know
another way to do it. I've never used flowscript, but maybe it's possible
that way as well.

-Justin