cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SOAP server
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:18:50 GMT
Le Mardi, 25 nov 2003, à 09:03 Europe/Zurich, Yury Mikhienko a écrit :

> On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:44:25 +0100
> Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
>
>>> Can anyone  explain me how to create (may be with cocoon usage) the
>>> SOAP server?
>>
>> The axis block samples demonstrate SOAP services implemented using
>> Cocoon.
>
> I can't find SOAP server creation samples in axis block samples :(
> Can you show me exact path?

To run the axis samples, assuming you're starting from the "cocoon.sh"
script, you need to point your browser to
http://localhost:8888/samples/axis/ , to find out which services are
available.

That page includes a simple client example which should get you started.

The source code of the axis block is found under src/blocks/axis in the
Cocoon source code tree, that's where you can find how these SOAP
services are created.

Does this help?

-Bertrand