cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bastian Breithaupt" <bastia...@web.de>
Subject [HELP] Flowscript and Stream Generator
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:09:20 GMT
Hi!

I want to present a Java Object - which is a JDOM Object - inside cocoon. My Flowscript passes
the request to the businesslogic which generates the object.

In order to have my presentation layer independend from the business layer, I thought using
the Stream Generator is a good idea. But how do I generate a POST from within a java class?
Generating the request with telnet or other clients works fine and I get the desired results.

I do not understand how to get the output from the pipeline (pdf , xls , ...) back into the
"Cocoon system" and do the output in the browser...

Maybe I do not use the stream generator in the right context...?

Thanks in advance,
Bastian