cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yury Mikhienko <Yury.Mikhie...@mobicomk.ru>
Subject Re: LDAP authentification with username and password
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:33:29 GMT
Can you use another way?
For example (one step):

Try get the some attribute (uid, for example) from LDAP (with LDAPTransformer):

      <ldap:initializer>com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory</ldap:initializer>
      <ldap:serverurl>ldap://ldaphost</ldap:serverurl>
      <ldap:port>389</ldap:port>
      <ldap:scope>ONELEVEL_SCOPE</ldap:scope>
      <ldap:rootdn>uid=<xsp:expr>request.getParameter("username")</xsp:expr>,ou=people,o=mycompany</ldap:rootdn>
      <ldap:password><xsp:expr>request.getParameter("password")</xsp:expr></ldap:password>
      <ldap:attribute>title</ldap:attribute>
      <ldap:attribute>mobile</ldap:attribute>
      <ldap:attribute>cn</ldap:attribute>
      <ldap:attribute>uid</ldap:attribute>
      <ldap:show-attribute>true</ldap:show-attribute>
     </ldap:execute-query>

--

Best regards,
Yury Mikhienko.