cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Klein <kle...@web.de>
Subject Re: Reading and passing parameters in the sitemap
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:43:46 GMT
Jan,

> have the following problem: I would like to pass the parameter
> "gr_name" to the redirect-uri which is used in the pipeline.
Use input modules. The RequestParameterModule lets you do exactly that.
Just put {request-param:gr_name} into the redirect-uri.

(Also see http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=InputModules)

> Furthermore - I would like to pass the path of the saved
> file there, are there any possibilities to do this?
Would the pass not simply be
"e:/cocoon-2.1.2/build/webapp/LetterMan/grafiken/{1}/" as you as
parameter to the action? Or maybe
"e:/cocoon-2.1.2/build/webapp/LetterMan/grafiken/{1}/{request-param:gr_n
ame}" if you want the path+filename. If not, get back to me.

Stefan