cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jan Wielgus <lis...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: Re: file upload - another question
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2003 22:11:00 GMT
Hello,

thank you for your solution, actually it's not difficult. Unfortunately I fail to recompile
the action class :(
I get an error message where I don't know what may be wrong:

-----
E:\cocoon-2.1.2\build\webapp\WEB-INF\classes\org\apache\cocoon\acting>javac Mult
iPartFileAction.java
MultiPartFileAction.java:103: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method resolveURI (java.lang.String)
location: interface org.apache.cocoon.environment.SourceResolver
                        Source outSource = resolver.resolveURI(uploadDir + fileName);
                                                   ^
1 error
-----

As I read in the API, the resolveURI method should be inherited from interface org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceResolver

But I get just this error message, that this symbol cannot be resolved. What can be wrong
here?
The import declarations in the file are the following:

import java.io.File;
import java.io.FileOutputStream;
import java.io.IOException;
import java.io.InputStream;
import java.io.OutputStream;
import java.util.Collections;
import java.util.Enumeration;
import java.util.Map;

import org.apache.avalon.framework.parameters.Parameters;
import org.apache.avalon.framework.thread.ThreadSafe;
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.Context;
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.ObjectModelHelper;
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.Redirector;
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.Request;
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.SourceResolver;
import org.apache.cocoon.servlet.multipart.Part;
import org.apache.cocoon.servlet.multipart.PartOnDisk;

import org.apache.excalibur.source.Source;
import org.apache.excalibur.source.ModifiableSource;
import org.apache.excalibur.source.impl.FileSource;

Jan