cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Mata <manuel_mata_ru...@yahoo.es>
Subject A little problem with DatabaseAuthenticatorAction
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:17:57 GMT
Hi. I'm dealing with Actions now and this doesn't
work. I have on my sitemap.xmap defined this action:

<map:actions>
<map:action name="db-auth"
src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.DatabaseAuthenticatorAction"/>
</map:actions>

and this pipeline:

<map:match pattern="login">
  <map:act type="db-auth">
    <map:parameter name="descriptor"
value="context://content/defs/auth-def.xml"/>
      <map:redirect-to uri="admin"/>
    </map:act>
    <map:redirect-to uri="login.html"/>
</map:match>

The descriptor file is:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<auth-descriptor>
<connection>abc</connection>
  <select dbcol="CustUserId" request-param="user"
to-session="user"/>
  <select dbcol="CustPass" request-param="pass"/>
</auth-descriptor>

So the 'login' URI is the value of the 'action'
attribute of the form to authenticate users.
It doesn't work. Did i forgot something ? I search on
the mail-list and on the Cocooon2 docs and i cant find
anything. Plz help.

Thx.