cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jan Wielgus <lis...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: Re: File upload
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:21:39 GMT
Hello,

finally i took an action that was posted by Geoff Howard (thanks a
lot for this stuff :-)) ) and it works without problems under 2.1.
The only question I would have is, if it's possible to make the
action return no map if the file that I want to upload actually
doesn't exist. At the moment it is so, that if I write anything in
the file upload form, then a file with this name is created and
placed in the upload-directory, although such a file doesn't exist.

Jan

>Hi Jan
>Please search the archives. I know in the last three weeks or so
I've posted