cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Mata <manuel_mata_ru...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Problems with Views and SQLTransformer - A Bug ?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:12:25 GMT
> It seems indeed to be a bug, but I don't know where
> - the SQLTransformer?

Yeah. Note that the 'label="xml"' is on the
<map:transform type="sql" label="xml"/> step of the
pipeline. I tried on the previous and next steps and
it works fine.

> And you are not the first one having
> this problem with
> the duplicate namespace declaration.

Sorry i only used the new users mail-list before. I
found a mail on the old cocoon-users mail list with
the same problem from 11 months ago but has no

> This behaviour
> seems to be fixed
> through the transformation step. Something that's
> important for finding
> the bug: The error cames only in IE when it tries to
> display the file,
> i.e. not already on server side?

Yeah the server works. Is the IExplorer who makes the
error displaying the XML file.

> If yes, is the
> namespace declaration
> also duplicate in the resulting HTML file?

Ye when i use the 'View/Source code' from the
IExplorer I get the following code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<page xmlns:sql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
<title>Trouble tickets for BigCorp</title>
<content>
<rowset xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0"
xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
<row>