cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jan Wielgus <>
Subject File upload
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:14:34 GMT

I would like to get the file upload working with cocoon 2.1, but
unfortunately the examples in wiki don't give enough for such newbie
as me :( In the wikipage about upload with flow written by Geoff
Howard there are two possibilities showed. The first one, with
JavaScript contains the following line:

var role =;

The problem is, I don't know, where I should take the ROLE object
from? I actually get stuck at this moment, when I want to do
something here...

The second possibility says "Alternatively, you can write the
following java code in your sitemap components". What does it
actually mean here? An Action? If yes, is it possible to get the
complete code of that action?

Or maybe someone has a working example of a file upload? Any help
would be really appreciated.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message