cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bhargavi Atchutuni <bhargaviatchut...@yahoo.com>
Subject Weird mixups - cocoon caching prob?
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:02:03 GMT
Hi,

I developed a website with cocoon which is now on
production. Because of ongoing maintenance I keep
uploading changes/files to the production server.  I
however end up seeing wrong images, wrong frame
content etc. immediately after any uploads.  The urls
and imagenames are correct however, only it does not
show what it is supposed to.

I then stop tomcat and delete the cocoon folder under
tomcat/work/Standalone/localhost. After restarting
tomcat, everything is back to normal.  This is not
something I want to do frequently on my production
server.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening and of course
the solution for it?
Running on Gentoo linux, cocoon 2.12, tomcat 4.1.27.
Never had any problems on my local Windows machine.

Appreciate any help.
Bhargavi