cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Rui Alberto L." Gonçalves <rui-l-goncal...@ptinovacao.pt>
Subject Re: SendMailTransfomer question
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 18:21:23 GMT
On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 17:30, Simon Mieth wrote:
> On 28 Nov 2003 16:13:19 +0000
> "Rui Alberto L." Gonçalves <rui-l-goncalves@ptinovacao.pt> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> > sorry bother again with this question, but I can't figure out
> > why SendMailTransformer is not working.
> >
> > my sitemap looks like:
> >
> > <map:match pattern="sendmail">
> >     <map:generate src="sendmail.xml"/>
> >      <map:transform type="sendmail"/>
> >      <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> > </map:match>
> >
> > where sendmail.xml is:
> > =====================
> > <document
> > xmlns:email="http://apache.org/cocoon/transformation/sendmail">
> >   <email:sendmail>
> >     <email:smtphost>127.0.0.1</email:smtphost>
> >     <email:from>root@localhost.localdomain</email:from>
> >     <email:to>root@localhost.localdomain</email:to>
> >     <email:subject>O Relatorio a ser envioado por email</email:subject>
> >     <email:body>
> >       Relatorio com o total das chamadas efectuadas que eu
> >       decidi agendar para envio por email!
> >     </email:body>
> >   </email:sendmail>
> > </document>
> >
> > I'm missing something?? thanks for any help.
> > Rui

Hi Simon, thanks for the answer!!
> Hi,
>
> some stupid questions from me:
>
> *Have you drop mail.jar, activation.jar from java.sun.com in your WEB-INF/lib folder?

Yes!

> *Your SMTP-Server work and you can send mail from root@localhost.localdomain to root@localhost.localdomain
with your emailprogram without problems?
Yes... I can send email with:
telnet 127.0.0.1 25 to user root@localhost.localdomain

> Sorry, i didnt read your older mails, so can post snippeds from your sitemap.xmap (the
<map:transformers>-section on top) and from the log-files.
> Maybe the sendmail-transformer is not setup by default, isn't it?

In transformers sections I have:

<map:transformer logger="sitemap.transformer.mailtransformer"
name="sendmail"
src="org.apache.cocoon.mail.transformation.SendMailTransformer"/>

parameters setted up in sendmail.xml file override default
configurations right?

I'm sending in attachment the result log of a request that matches
this pipeline with DEBUG level.
In fact the match pattern this time is sendmail-x :)
I'm using cocoon 2.1.2. I tryed to use SendMailTransformer that
is shiped with cocoon-2.1.3, but the result is the same!! :(

Thanks again!