cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: cocoon:/ does not work with SourceResolver (was: Re: Flow's processePipelineTo inside a Transformer?)
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:29:16 GMT
On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 14:04, Sebastian Klamar wrote:
> Bruno,
>
> thank you for your reply.
>
> * Bruno Dumon [2003-11-25 19:28 +0100] wrote:
> > If you're writing a custom transformer, you can use the SourceResolver
> > to resolve a cocoon: URL, which is similar to the processPipelineTo in
> > flowscript.
>
> I've tried this.  But for cocoon:/ and cocoon:// prefixed URLs (like
> »cocoon://samples/«) I get no response.  The response has always mime
> type text/xml and content length -1.

Can you do source.getInputStream() and read data from the inputstream?

The content length being -1 is normal behaviour. The javadoc for the
Source interface (part of Avalon Excalibur) states that -1 is returned
when the content length is unknown.

The fact that the mime type is always text/xml might be a bug, don't
know.