cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mohan Ganesan <gsm...@sify.com>
Subject Very Urgent - help in Cocoon2.1.2
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 08:18:58 GMT
Hi,
I need a help.Before we were using Apache Cocoon 1.8 in JSP with Apache tomcat server. But
now we want to use Cocoon 2.1.2. the problem is that with the jsp.

Engine cocoonEngine = Engine.getInstance();
CocoonServletRequest myReq = new CocoonServletRequest(st, request);
cocoonEngine.handle(myReq, response);

These Methods and Classes are not in Cocoon2.1.2. So i need some alternative for this. Please
help with this.

Please Reply me AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE to the same ID.

Thanks,
Mohan