cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Woody error summary
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 13:22:51 GMT
On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 11:44, Carmona Perez, David wrote:
> Here is a custom version of woody-samples-styling.xsl, I made that
> think can be of general interest:
>

> I've added the new <wi:validation-errors> tag that show a summary of
> errors that may have happened, and can be embedded inside the
> <wt:form-template> tag.
>

> What do you think?

Looks good, other people have asked for this too (or maybe it was you, I
don't remember). However, I would add this template to
woody-field-styling.xsl. If you could do that and submit a proper diff
to bugzilla, that would be excellent. I think there's information on the
cocon website about how to do this, otherwise just ask.

PS: please don't send HTML email to the mailing list.