cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: Woody custom validation
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 17:11:03 GMT
On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 17:33, Carmona Perez, David wrote:
> Another issue,
>

> While in the provided example form.isValid is called?
>
> Isn't always the form valid when showForm() returns?

Not necessarily, the normal form processing cycle can be interrupted
(e.g. from an eventhandler for action widget) by calling
form.endProcessing()

I don't know if that can happen in that sample though.

By reading the snippet you posted, I also saw that the form is being put
in a request attribute, which is not needed anymore. I've removed that
in CVS.