cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tony Culshaw" <t...@cultech.com.au>
Subject Re: wsinclude transformer usage??
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 03:26:13 GMT
The wsinclude transfomer is a client, ie. it calls web services. As far as I know, the code
was supplied, but it was never made into a "block".

I can re-supply if you're still interested.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mustafa Ali, Halgurt
  To: users@cocoon.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 6:04 AM
  Subject: WG: wsinclude transformer usage??

  Hallo all,

  I have a question about writing web services in cocoon, is it possible at all? What is the
wsinclude transformer? How can I find some documentation about it? Has anybody computed web
services in cocoon? I do not mean the integration of web services via soap, but more computing
web services itself in ccoon. Another question, is it possible to write UDDI catalogues in
cocoon?

  Thanks for help,

  Halgurt