cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Brent L Johnson" <br...@bjohnson.net>
Subject Content Updating
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:27:53 GMT
I want my customers (other employees of the company I work
with) to be able to update their own content.  I'm a web developer,
and Im not really interested in doing content updates all day long.

I'm using Cocoon for their production site (or will be when
it goes live end-of-this-year) and I was wondering if anyone had
any suggestions on how I can update the XML documents Im using
as the generators in my pipelines.

Sure I can have them modify the XML files - but we're talking
less-than-savy technical people here.. and I dont think they'll
grasp the concept of conforming to XML formats and such.

I can load then into a form.. thats easy.. but is there a way
to "save out to XML" or some such?

Thanks,

- Brent