cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Boris Althaus" <bo...@petra-productions.de>
Subject Re: SVG to SWF
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:53:55 GMT
Hello Joerg,

what kind of lince would be the right one.
Where can i take the approciate licence-text

Boris
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joerg Heinicke
  To: users@cocoon.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 10:46 AM
  Subject: Re: SVG to SWF

  On 13.11.2003 10:33, Boris Althaus wrote:

  > Hallo,
  >
  > the demo on the website is dynamic!
  > You can change the sourcecode in the left window and after submitting, you will see
the changes in the right window.
  > Best experience you will have with InternetExplorer on pc, because the plugin for svg
does not work on other platforms.

  > It is developed with cocoon 2.04. The installation is not to easy, but i could give
some advice.

  > If it is integrated into Cocoons CVS would be great thing.

  Thanks, Boris, for your reply. I tried a really simple thing: "Tiger" =>
  "Tier". The SVG is dynamic and has the change, on the flash there it is
  still "Tiger". Is it only caching?

  You read the problem with the licensing? We can not redistribute GPL
  code because of its viral aspects.

  Joerg