cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Kovacs" <al...@fast.fujitsu.com.au>
Subject JXForm flow issue with request parameters
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2003 23:36:27 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to create a wizard using JXForm. I have the following funtion in the flow:

"function flowhandler(form) {

    var username = cocoon.request.get("username");
    var model = aBean.getModel(username);

    form.setModel(model);

    form.sendView("xdocs/personal_details.xml");
    form.sendView("xdocs/current_enrolment.xml");

    form.finish("xdocs/end.xml");
}
"

and the sitemap as follows:

" ...
     <map:match pattern="new/">

        <map:call function="jxform">
          <map:parameter name="function" value="flowhandler"/>
          <map:parameter name="id" value="form-feedback"/>
          <map:parameter name="validatorNamespace" value="http://www.ascc.net/xml/schematron"/>
          <map:parameter name="validatorSchema" value="scripts/schematron.xml"/>

          <map:parameter name="username" value="{request-param:username}"/>
        </map:call>
      </map:match>
"

Now, when I call the sitemap with http://localhost:8080/myapp/new/?username=john (I do this
from another page actually), everything is displayed correctly in the first view (xdocs/personal_details.xml),
but as soon as I press next on the page, I get the following error in the browser:

"
* There are [1] errors. Please fix these errors and submit the form again.
* No pointer for xpath: username
"

What am I doing wrong? And, if I cannot use cocoon.request.get(), to obtain the username,
how should I do it?

Many thanks for helping,
Alex