cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Josep Riudavets" <jriudave...@uoc.edu>
Subject Re: Uploading files with Cocoon 2.1 (one more)
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:21:53 GMT
Hi Steven ...
 I'm still testing your upload action, in order to adapt it to my
requirements.

I have a problem with the upload directory.

> immediately after your pipeline completes
>Cocoon will delete the file from the upload-dir
> if it is  still there.

Well, this doesn't happen into my application. When the server receives a
file, it processes the file, and generates a result. After it, I need to
delete the file, in order to prepare the sever for other receivements.
Furthermore, I want to delete "incoming" directory, because the Upload
Action doesn't work if "incoming" directory already exists.

That is ... "incoming" directory only accepts one file. If the server wants
to adquire another file, there is a problem, because upload action tries to
create "incoming" directory again.