cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Roman Hrivik" <hri...@isdd.sk>
Subject Custom Action - return custom object in Map
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:51:43 GMT
Hi there,

I'm trying to do my custom action.
I want to return any other object to sitemap

For example I will do
mymap.put("retparam", myCustomObject)

myCustomObject has few set/get methods for example getUsPrice(), getEurPrice()

what I want to ask is - how can I access myCustomObject.getUsPrice() and myCustomObject.getEurPrice()
from sitemap.

I was trying something like this:

<map:act type="my-custom-action">
    <map:generate src="content/ok.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="style/xsl/uploadinfo.xsl">
        <map:parameter name="par-to-transf" value="{retparam.usPrice}"/>
    </map:transform>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:act>

but it does not work
I can use only {retparam}
and when I have implemented toString() method - it will set this to that field

Can you please direct me to the right solution ?

Thank you