cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "julien bloit" <Julien.Bl...@ircam.fr>
Subject 'mergexml' in authentication context
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:01:43 GMT
Hi,
When trying to use the <session:mergexml> tag with the session transformer
in the authentication framework, I get the foolowing error :

"org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: This method is not supported by the
authenticaton session context."

Is this a known issue (I use a  2.1.1 dev version of cocoon) or is there
something I'm doing wrong?

Sitemap snippet :

<map:match pattern="ajout">
   <map:act type="auth-loggedIn">
       <map:parameter name="handler" value="accounthandler"/>
           <map:act type="auth-protect">
               <map:parameter name="handler" value="accounthandler"/>
               <map:generate src="docs/ajoutEspacePerso.xml"/>
               <map:transform type="session"/>
               <map:serialize type="xml"/>
         </map:act>
    </map:act>
</map:match>

where ajoutEspacePerso.xml is :

<session:resource xmlns:session="http://apache.org/cocoon/session/1.0">
  <session:mergexml context="authentication"
path="authentication/data/resource/cart">
   <item>test</item>
   </session:mergexml>
 </session:resource>

Thanks a lot for your insight!!