cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Volker Buchenau" <volker.buche...@gmx.de>
Subject CLI Offline Pages - How to strip off parameters?
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 23:58:21 GMT
Are there any ways I can influence the names
and links of and in offline pages that are
generated through CLI?

Especially I want the parameters I attached to
the URL to go away: ?param1=value&param2=value.
These are included in page names and links of
all the files generated.

Or would I be better off spidering my site with
tools like wget as many people suggest in the
mailing list? Yet they have to be configurable
as to have the parameters go, too.

I went trough some pains getting the CLI to
produce pages at all. Thanks to the CommandLine
Wiki hint I copied the servlet_2_2.jar to
the lib directory (still necessary with 2.1.3-dev).
Also I had to add a <map:views> section to my
sub-sitemap which is not inherited from the main
sitemap as stated in the Wiki.

Well, now it's up and running. So any hints how
to get it perfect?