cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: AW: How to protect a Cocoon project
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:37:54 GMT
Jorg

Are there guidelines for how to do the precompiling
of XSL *and* XSP?

Thanks
Derek

>>> jh@domek.be 22/10/2003 10:34:15 >>>
you can precompile the stylesheets to classes so at least it's not
plaintext anymore. Ultimately that's what cocoon does.
Put your XML into a database or something.
I don't know how you would go on about masking the sitemap.

jorg