cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Simmons" <deri...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: New CVS?
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2003 18:34:38 GMT
Rant?

Who is ranting? Hardly me. I'm merely discussing technical merits of a product.
I am neither angry nor upset.

May ** I ** suggest that you simply not read a topic you have no interest in
instead of playing censor?

The discussion about a new version of CVS is a cross apache sort of thing and I
am interested in all informed, intellectual opinions. I am not interested in
flame wars. If you care to submit some ideas, comments of a technical nature or
opinions on the project (not on me personally) then I shall certainly read them
eagerly.

-- Robert

"Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org> wrote in message
> Robert Simmons wrote:
>
> > In addition there are amany concepts that I dont agree with in subversion.
Some