cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gou...@osmosis.gr
Subject Re: shopping cart : creating a new context
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:38:00 GMT
i'm interesting too about this cart

if u use setxml then you re-create the content in session's context
(correct me if i'm wring)

so that we need is a mechanism tha wil determine if the "shoping-cart"
exist if not will create it (setxml) otherwhise will just add items
(mergexml) is it possible inside xslt? or the solution is an action?

i have work on your example an i have a shoping-cart where i can add-item
(for first time) so the cart is created and then merge more items
but i have 2 different .xsl and to differen urls to call
/add-cart/
/mrg-cart/

-- stavros