cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gou...@osmosis.gr
Subject Re: cocoon dont's remember locale selection
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:12:32 GMT
kontsantin,

finaly i have find a solution to my problem but not at all.

until now i use to have in action declaration

<create-session>true</create-session>
<store-in-session>true</store-in-session>
<store-in-request>true</store-in-request>
<store-in-cookie>false</store-in-cookie>

and everything work fine direclt from tomcat/cocoon

but with apache at front (mod_proxy or/and mod_rewrite) i have the problem
i have describe in previous my post

a solution was to store in cookie:
<store-in-cookie>true</store-in-cookie>

i dont know if an other approach let us leave store-in-cookie false

stavros