cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ashish Kumar <ngels...@iitr.ernet.in>
Subject Re: newbie: editing simple-page2fo.xsl file for sql queries
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:24:30 GMT
hi there,
thanx for ur response,
i have made following entries in the pipeline (file sitemap.xmap):

-------------------------
<map:match pattern="pdf/simple.pdf">
   <map:generate src="docs/samples/simple-page.xml"/>
     <map:transform type="sql">
	<map:parameter name="use-connection" value="psql"/>
     </map:transform>
   <map:transform src="stylesheets/page/simple-page2fo.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
</map:match>
-------------------------

and following is the entry in xml file:

<execute-query xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
	<query>
           select id,name1,name2,strength from table1
        </query>
</execute-query>

hope this makes clear.

ashish