cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "JACOB, ERIC" <eric.ja...@bell.ca>
Subject RE: Portal Engine vs Portal Framework
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 14:20:03 GMT
Sorry, here is the message without my certificate signature.

Hi,

Maybe it's a stupid question, but I searched on the Cocoon Web site and I
didn't find an answer.

I'm trying to figure out what are the differences between what it seems to
be the new Portal Engine (cocoon-portal-block) and the old Portal
Framework (cocoon-portal-fw-block) in the samples blocks. I need a
customisable portal and I wonder which one should I use for production.
Where can I find good documentation explaining the steps required to
configure and use the portals?

Thanks,

Eric