cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Painter-Wakefield <paint...@mc.duke.edu>
Subject Re: I am also having problems with logicsheets
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:39:21 GMT

Interesting.  I created a test logicsheet with these same templates and
namespace, had no problems (using C2.0.4).  Have you looked in your logs to
see if there are any errors in transformation?  Could you provide a full
sample of a non-working XSP page and your logicsheet?

-Christopher

|         |           pogietb@netscape.|
|         |           net              |
|         |           10/14/2003 01:17 |
|         |           users            |

  |       To:       users@cocoon.apache.org
                       |
  |       cc:
                       |
  |       Subject:  Re: I am also having problems with logicsheets

The original logicsheet did in fact do something:
<xsl:template match="xsp:page">some database esql calls here</xsl:template>
<xsl:template match="@*|node()">
  <xsl:copy><xsl:apply-templates select="@*|node()"/></xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>
<xsl:template match="text()">
  <xsl:value-of select="."/>
</xsl:template>

But when I ran into problems I changed it to:

<xsl:template match="/">
  <xsl:copy-of select="node()"/>
</xsl:template>

Changing it to: