cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kai Bruns" <br...@dialog.uni-oldenburg.de>
Subject RE: Aggregation problem: generate an XSLT in one pipeline and then apply it in another
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:58:54 GMT

Hello Oleg,

something like that should work (both matchers in the same sitemap):

<map:match pattern="generated-xsl-based-on-request.xsl">
     <map:generate type="request"/>
     (Transformations as you need)
     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="incoming-request-uri">
     <map:generate src="xml-file.xml"/><!-- Step 3 -->
     <map:transform src="cocoon:/generate.xsl"/><!-- Step 2,3 -->
     (SourceWritingTransformer, ..., Serializer)<!-- Step 4 -->
</map:match>

I did not try it but in should do the things you want. Although I don't
really know whether this is the cleanest way to do it!

HTH,

     Kai

                    Oleg Dulin

                    <dulino@olegd        An:     users@cocoon.apache.org

                    ulin.com>            Kopie:

                                         Thema:  Aggregation problem: generate an XSLT in
one pipeline and then apply it in
                    21.10.2003           another

                    15:45

                    Bitte

                    antworten an

                    users

Here is what I need to do:

1) I have an incoming http request as XML using RequestGenerator
2) I need to generate an XSLT based on the result of (1)
3) I then need to apply XSLT in step (2) to an XML file
4) Save the result of (3) in a file using SourceWritingTransformer

What is the cleanest way to do something like that ?

Kind regards,
Oleg