cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Painter-Wakefield <paint...@mc.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Problems with logicsheets
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:48:31 GMT

It sounds as if Cocoon can't find your logicsheet.  Where does it live?
>From your href parameter, I assume it is in the root directory of your
context.  Try using a relative file path instead of a context: URL, e.g.,
<parameter name="href" value="logicsheet.xsl"/>

Unless things have changed, a file path is better anyway, as it will allow
Cocoon to detect when you change your logicsheet, and recompile the XSP's
that depend on it (at least the ones that directly depend on it).

If that doesn't work, write back and include a sample XSP program.

-Christopher

Hello all,

I am a relative newbie to Cocoon, so please for a bit of understanding;)
I'm encountering problems with adding logicsheets to my project. If I use
the option with <builtin-logicsheet>-tag in cocoon.xconf:

<builtin-logicsheet>

<parameter name="prefix" value="cxa"/>

<parameter name="uri" value="http://cxa/logicsheet"/>

<parameter name="href" value="context://logicsheet.xsl"/>

</builtin-logicsheet>

then when I want to view the xsp-page I get an error:

"org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: markup-languages: ComponentSelector
could not access the Component for hint [xsp]"

If I use the processing instruction xml-logicsheet in the actual document
then I get an error, that the URI was not found, although it's specified in
the sitemap.

(cocoon version 2.0.4, Tomcat 4.1, Windows 2000)

Could anyone tell me, what's the problem here?

Regards,

Jan