cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Markus Heussen" <heus...@rheinland-online.com>
Subject AW: Passing objects as parameters
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:32:05 GMT
Hi Ralph,

you can use flowscript with sendPage() or sendPageAndWait() functions to
pass any java or javascript object to your sitemap.

Greetings, Markus

I was hoping to use an input module to create an object to pass as a
parameter to my generator. However, Parameters only accepts Strings.  Is
there another easy way to do this?

Ralph Goers
Sr. Software Engineer, Software Architecture
Digital Insight Corporation
web: www.digitalinsight.com
voice: 818-878-6020 fax: 818-878-7555
The fine print: this email may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or
distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.