cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: shopping cart : creating a new context
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:22:23 GMT
Hi Julien,

I missed the beginning of this thread (just read it in the archive). Before
creating a context to store data in you must create a session for the user.
Check this page for details on the Session action:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/actions/session-action.html

You don't need any authentication for this.

HTH

Matthew