cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Schwarz" <saschw...@hotmail.com>
Subject Configurable Transformers?
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:27:24 GMT
Hi
I'm writing a transformer that I need to make Configurable but as soon as I
add "implements Configurable" to my class, compile it, restart Jetty, and
request a pipeline using the transformer it get:

Lookup of transformer for role 'date' failed

If I remove "implements Configurable" the lookup succeeds...

Is there something special I need to do?

My sitemap entry:
<map:transformer name="date"
      logger="sitemap.transformer.date"
      src="com.agilitycourses.transformation.DateTransformer"/>

The class contains:
public class DateTransformer extends AbstractTransformer implements
Configurable {
public void setup(SourceResolver resolver,Map objectModel,String
src,Parameters par){...}
public void configure(Configuration conf) throws ConfigurationException
{...}
public void startElement(String uri, String loc, String raw, Attributes a)
{...}
public void characters(char[] c, int start, int len) throws SAXException
{...}
public void endElement(String uri, String loc, String raw){...}
}

Any pointers greatly appreciated!
Steve